Pain Point: Onboarding
Update Your Onboarding Experience
Your business is growing and you urgently need to hire more drivers. You find the perfect candidate who is ready to get to work, but the process of onboarding can be painstakingly slow and drag on for weeks, or even months. Your fingers are crossed that your potential new team member will be patient and not be poached along the way. Why is this always an issue?
- Messy, handwritten paper applications, documenting years of history
- Incomplete or unsigned applications, delaying the process and frustrating all parties involved
- Does their driving experience match their reported employment history?
- Scheduling an interview
- Scheduling a driving test
- Drug testing
- Background checks
- Did the applicant sign all the releases?
- Did anyone involved cut corners trying to push this new hire through?
If your onboarding process is manual with multiple touches, it is incredibly susceptible to errors and misplaced documents. This can result in lost applications and a significant waste of resources, not just in terms of time and money but also in new talent. And let’s not forget audits. What will the DOT piece together that your office staff did not catch? It is, after all, their job to find out.
How DQM Connect Simplifies The Process
Taking The Stress Out Of Driver Onboarding
How can we help? By utilizing DQM Connect’s DOT compliance software, you not only optimize the onboarding experience for your new hires, but you also simplify the ongoing compliance management for your entire fleet. This approach enhances employee satisfaction, improves retention rates, and ultimately contributes to the success and growth of your business.
Let us onboard YOU. Give us a call today!